Re: Project idea: IDE

I would use it, possibly.  Sounds good to me.  There are few things I miss
about leaving DOS/Win (and I mean FEW), but Borland C++ IDE was one of
them.  Emacs and any of the other interfaces aren't just the same (please
don't send me mail trying to dissuade me of this opinion--I have stated it
and will not retract it until further notice).

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.