Re: gnome install

> mico-2.0.5 gmake error:

> mkdepend.cc:25: iostream.h: No such file or directory
> mkdepend.cc:26: fstream.h: No such file or directory

	It looks to me like you haven't got the c++ include files (ie
the header files required to compile c++ programs).  On RH5.1 I believe
the rpm is called stdc++-devel but someone correct me if I am wrong (try
ftping to you favourite RH5.1 rpm repository and doing an ls *c++*).

> gnome-core-0.20 make error:

> mico-c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I.
> ../libtool: mico-c++: command not found

	Yes this comes with the mico as compiled from the srpm.  I believe
it also comes with the mico-devel rpm (or similar name).  It is certainly
part of the mico development package.

> Tom Jenkins

	That should solve the problem.  BTW I had a problem compiling mico
from the srpm (version 2.0.5??) as I "exhausted virtual memory" when
compiling ir/ir1.cc or somesuch.  This is on a machine with 16Mb RAM and
32Mb swap whilst running nothing but a getty, tcsh and the compiler so
either the compile is HUGE or I did something wrong.  I the end I fetched
the RPMS.  Any answers to this space problem?

	Hope this helps,

	Paul Jenner