Gnome-terminal vt100 graphics bug

	It appears that the gnome-terminal does not support vt100 graphics
characters properly.  Specifically, executing a "pstree -aG" under
gnome-terminal spews out garbage characters instead of the vt100 graphics
characters.  The graphics characters work fine under both xterm and nxterm
and I have checked (via "echo $TERM") that all three are running terminal
type "xterm".

	Before I report this as a bug via the GNOME bug-tracker could
someone else test the above conditions on their machines as it may be my
setup at fault.  Also please set me straight if it is me that has made a
mistake about terminal types and character codes as I know NOTHING about
either.

	Thanks,

	Paul