GNOME errors using the binaries

Hi,
I installed the binaries from .20 when I try to run the panel I get the
following error.  It is the same for the other startup programs.  I am
running Redhat 5.0.  Has anyone else seen this error?  I have tried
previous versions with similar results.

-Samus

** WARNING **: file gnome-string.c: line 154 (gnome_string_array_free):
"strarray != NULL"

** WARNING **: file gnome-string.c: line 154 (gnome_string_array_free):
"strarray != NULL"
background-properties: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: _gnome_config_get_string_with_default