Re: Article about GNOME (yet to be written;)

Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@pointer.teuto.de> writes:

> On 1998-06-09T23:29:55,
>    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@pointer.teuto.de> said:
>
> Well, look like they aren't that high quality afterall.

[Yeah, the first thing I read in iX is how to binary-patch GNU tar
 with a hex-editor to set its default tape device.  Oh well...]

> They assigned the topic twice for the same edition, which of course
> doesn't work out.

So who is doing the article now?  It would be totally bad to have some
uninformed poser writing bogus stuff about gnome.  Do you think he
would be willing to post a draft of his article here for comments?

> *sigh* So much for becomeing famous ;-)

Shit, I feel for you.