Re: GNOME 0.20 RPMS Released

	I compiled v0.20 bits yesterday, and I keep getting this message
when I run any gnome app. (and I have a colour monitor).  Any idea why?
I have other non-gnome apps. running without any colour problems.

$ gnome-hello-6-dynamic-menus
gdk_imlib: Cannot Find Palette. A Palette is required for this mode
IMLIB ERROR: Cannot allocate XImage buffer
IMLIB ERROR: Cannot allocate XImage buffer
IMLIB ERROR: Cannot allocate XImage buffer
IMLIB ERROR: Cannot allocate XImage buffer
$ gnome-hello-5-dnd         <
gdk_imlib: Cannot Find Palette. A Palette is required for this mode
drop_highlight_cb
drag_cb
drop_cb
Numbytes: 37

	This message is from gdk_imlib_init() when id->num_colors == 0.
Why is this num_colors zero on a colour terminal?

--
TIA,
Sarath