gpstools

Okay,

I was a little bit lasy in the past, but now I got a webpage an put some
screenshots about my gpstools application, the gnome-select-paper widget
and source code online. Have a look at

http://aachen.heimat.de/leute/luedi/gnome.html

As already mentioned the libpaper is under GPL. I would like to provide
m4 tests to check the presence of the library, but the whole
automake/autoconf system is understandable for me :-).

Dirk

P.S. If these code is accepted by the GNOME Community, to whom address for
CVS access?