GNOME menu editor (preview)

Hi,

I've been getting tired of not being able to easily edit my GNOME
foot menu, so this is my start at a program to do just that.
(if there is already an editor, and I missed it, oh well.)

Basically, you can edit, add, and delete new entries. Folders can
be created too, but not deleted. To see your changes you'll have to
restart the panel (until that feature gets added).

This is very ugly, preliminary work, so it may not be stable.
Use at your own risk :)

You can download the source here:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5235/gmenu.tar.gz

it's around 7k

Just edit the PREFIX variables in Makefile and gmenu.c to point to
your install path of GNOME (default is /usr)

run make, then make install.

Later,
John

--