Re: WM Compliance

Stephanos Piperoglou <stephanos@internet.com> writes:

> > But I keep thinking, implementing and tinkering, perhaps I will
> > stumble about a solution...
>
> I'm not familiar with the internals of the code, but perhaps
> implementing WMaker menus in gtk would solve the problems... and
> probably make the whole thing a *lot* easier.
>
> Of course, that may create dependancies you don't want... I don't know
> wether WMaker has any link to gtk and wether this can be done so that
> it is optional.

I can make the code independent of any libs by hardlinking it into
GNOME/gtk. The only sideeffect is that any window with a menu gets a property
set, and the windowmanager gets a PropertyNotify of unknown type (except it is
WindowMaker who knows the Atom) for each change in the menu.

Regards,
  Oliver.