Debian Gnome anxiety cure

Pre-release .debs (still under construction).  24 of 'em, more to
come.

  ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/debian/testing/

Be fore-warned - they've hardly been tested.  Also, the imlib packages
aren't the real ones - they're just quick hacks so I could compile the
rest.  Sean Perry <shaleh@debian.org> is working on real libungif and
imlib packages.  Those will need to be released before I can upload real
Gnome packages to master.debian.org (in a day or two, hopefully).

Have fun.  And don't bombard me with feedback just yet.  I'm still in
the phase of just getting something released.

Cheers,

 - Jim

PGP signature