Re: Just some ideas

On Sun, 7 Jun 1998, Kenth "daleak" Christiansen wrote:

> I think that there should be a TWAIN Scanner module included in gnome. This way
> the apps that need scanner support can link to this module.

You obviously don't know that TWAIN is not a scanner interface, but an
interface between a driver and an application. Go to

	http://www.mostang.com/sane

to learn more.

Tristan
--
Tristan Tarrant                                          ttarrant@etnoteam.it
- Sei. Numero perfetto.              |- Six. Perfect number.