Re: XML and GNOME community

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Ben 'The Con Man' Kahn wrote:

> > I'm not sure about this. I know the Mozilla license is incompatible with
> > the GPL, and there are problems with using another MPL'd library in GNOME,
> > so...
>
> 	I have a feeling that this was changed...  I found this on
> Slashdot.org:

slashdot is occasionally unreliable as a source of facts, but this time
they got it right - you just misread slightly ;-)

I did not say that the MPL wasn't free, but that it was incompatible with
the GPL. Indeed, the MPL is free, but at the same time incompatible with
the GPL.

-- Elliot
When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
	...not yelling and screaming like the people in the back of the
	   plane he was flying.