Re: Bug?: Right aligned toolbar icons?

Dietmar Maurer wrote:

> Nuno Ferreira wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Jul 28, 1998 at 10:43:31AM +0200, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
> > > I use the following code to set the initial application window size:
> > >
> >  [code clipped]
> > >
> > > But after gdk_window_resize I get right aligned toolbar-button icons
> > > (not centered). A screenshot is available at
> > >
> > > http://nui.vlsivie.tuwien.ac.at/sview/sview-error.jpg
> > >
> > > Is this a bug or is something wrong with my code?
> > >

> > I also see this in both mahjongg and gnomecal. When I start these apps they
> > show up with the icons right aligned but after resizing the window they
> > shift to the correct position.
> >

> Yes, the icons move to the correct position after resizing the window.

Just found a solution for the problem - If I add the following idle-callback:
(I've  noticed that something with the allocation width/height  is wrong (after
startup))

gint hack_tag;

void
hack_cb(gpointer data)
{
  gtk_widget_queue_resize(app.main);
  gtk_idle_remove(hack_tag);
}

But I don't know why it works? Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.