Re: Screen sizes

> Maybe just checking the screen dimensions on startup and deciding that
> small mode should be used on 800x600 displays ..
> I doubt we should limit ourselves to anything smaller ...

One of the things that I dislike about most MS apps is that on startup
they take over the entire screen, and seldom work well when given a
limited area to work in.  Even though I have plenty of screen
real-estate, I prefer working with several partial-screen applications
sharing this space.

Svelte application layouts: they're not just for low-res displays anymore.

-- John Kodis.