Re: panel not saving properties at close

Christian> I ran also into the problem that panel-properties didn't
Christian> seem to be saved.  I figured out thats not the fault of the
Christian> panel but the fault of gnome-session, which isn't saving
Christian> correct, it misses to write the line 'num_clients=x'

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this problem.  gnome-session works
just fine for me.  In fact, the other day I finally decided that I
would actually use it as part of my standard .xinitrc (yes, I wasn't
using it before -- shame, shame).

It's unlikely I'll be able to fix, or even find, the problem without
being able to reproduce it.  Is there any chance that you could debug
it?

Tom