Settings Menu?

Hi everyone!

First I'd like to say that Gnome is a very nice project, which I hope to
contribute to. Second I'd like to apologize for my bad English, (I'm
from Sweden.)

And now for the important part. Wouldn't it be better that all the
property applications (mouse-properties, background-properties etc) were
in a separate "Settings" menu instead of the Utilities menu. It would
clean up the menu a bit and other applications could add entries under
the "Settings" menu aswell if they wished so.

Just an idea. I appreciate any comments/suggestions

sincerely, Anders Carlsson
anders.carlsson@linux.nu