drag n drop features..

I was using ee and was testing out the drag n drop features, which seems
to work very well, but I found that once you've dragged and drop onto ee,
you can't do it again.  On the amiga, they have the concept of an
"appicon" which can be any little window that you just drop icons into and
it will run them, be it a picture, script, you name it.  I would love to
see this kind of feature built into gnome.

Seems to me that the Amiga OS would make a great model on things like drag
n drop features.  I'm always impressed by how far ahead the AmigaOS is in
terms of conceptual design.

	regards,
	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/