Re: aclocal buglet? Was: Re: more cvs problems

Alex> Now, if aclocal finds a duplicate macro definition, it won't
Alex> write aclocal.m4 in the end.

Alex> Personally, I do consider this an aclocal buglet because
Alex> sometimes one would want to overwrite `system wide' aclocal
Alex> macro definitions woth `private' ones.

I don't really see this as a bug.  In fact, I believe I added the
error in response to actual bug reports (though I don't recall
precisely).  It seems to me that this kind of shadowing is almost
always an error.  I suppose I wouldn't be against a patch to add an
option to disable the error.

Tom