Re: Need help [installing|coding for] GNOME

Ian> I would like to contribute, first in the form of some programs I
Ian> have written that I would like to port from GTK+ to GNOME, and
Ian> later perhaps in a more involved way.

Excellent!

Ian> However, I am having some problems installing from the CVS
Ian> archives, and would appreciate some assistance.  Reply via
Ian> private email or mailinglist welcome.

First, take a brief tour through the list archives.  Odds are somebody
else has had the same build problem as you.

Failing that, feel free to send email to gnome-list detailing your
problem.  This won't always get an answer for you, but it's probably
the best thing to try.

Tom