Re: Drag and drop protocols
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey cygnus com>
- To: Oliver Graf <ograf fga de>
- Cc: Eric Kidd <eric kidd pobox com>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Drag and drop protocols
- Date: 17 Jul 1998 20:40:15 -0600
Oliver> It would be great if the developers of those desktops could
Oliver> start to use only ONE protocol, cause this would make THE
Oliver> desktop more useable.
Oliver> Any comments from the core GNOME guys?
Gnome just relies on Gtk for its drag-and-drop. At Usenix Miguel said
that in the future more dnd protocols would be supported. Everybody
is aware that interoperability here is important. It just hasn't made
it to the top of anybody's list yet.
] [Thread Prev