Re: more cvs problems
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey cygnus com>
- To: Soren Harward <soren cinternet net>
- Cc: Gnome Main List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: more cvs problems
- Date: 16 Jul 1998 09:35:46 -0600
Soren> Problem 2: I compiled/installed glib just fine, but now gtk+
Soren> aborts with a "./configure: syntax error near unexpected token
Soren> 'AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE' What version of automake do I need to be
Soren> running? I'm running 1.3-2 that came with my RedHat 5.1. (this
Soren> also is off my 980715 snapshots)
This version of automake is fine.
It sounds like you didn't run `aclocal' before running autoconf.
] [Thread Prev