Re: anoncvs barfs

I just tried it again without the -z3, and it seems to be going fine,
although slower without compression.  Oh well, that's the price to pay for
reliability.....

Is it just me or is everyone's connection this slow?  I'm connected at
26.4 and I still can't maintain a steady download stream.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.