Re: Wrapping Gtk, Gdk, Gnome

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, Eric Kidd wrote:

> I've already spoken with Andreas, who maintains Tom, and he expressed
You probably wanted to say TOM/gtk, or ``who maintains the bindings for
TOM''. (I don't even have CVS write access to the TOM core sources, Pieter
is old school paranoid security geek. :) )
> interest in a mailing list for discussing these issues. I can supply one on
> my server, but would it be better to host it at gnome.org? I have no
> preference either way.
gnome.org would be probably better, because it would be more official.
But in fact, I presume any mailing list will do. :)

Andreas>