Re: argp.h syntax errors!

On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Andreas Kostyrka wrote:

> On 12 Jul 1998, Raja R Harinath wrote:
>
> > The offending lines start with `ARGP_EI', which is defined in the
> > previous line as `extern inline'.  `inline' isn't a valid keyword in
> > GCC's `-ansi -pedantic' mode.  For the time being, best is not to use
> > this mode for compiling (`-Wall' is fine.)
> So where do I specify it? (I've checked the spec file, no -ansi in there,
> and I checked the ./configure script, no --without-ansi option there
> either.)
The offending -ansi, has been put into the gnome-utils/gedit/Makefile.am,
i've removed this, it compiles fine, and i am about to commit the
changes...

| Alex Roberts      |  |__][__ |___    \ |
| bse@dial.pipex.com|  |__]___]|___    /\|
| I live in England, and I'm proud of it |
 -------- http://nuklear.home.ml.org ----