GNOME poll time.

Hello guys,

   I am intrested in what is missing in the GNOME file manager and
what you guys would like it to do.  What features in the file manager
do not quite feel "right" and how do you think it could be improved.

   Please mail me your suggestions, complains (of any kind with the
file manager), bug reports and any other random thought on that matter
to the following address: miguel@tirania.nuclecu.unam.mx (this is so
that I can keep the stuff properly archived).

   I am going to spend a week fixing usability problems, so the more
comments I get, the better.

Thanks in advance,
Miguel