Re: CVS panel workign for anybody?

Greg Lee, lee@hawaii.edu, root@moore5651.lll.hawaii.edu

I had this exact same result yesterday.  Today I updated, recompiled
most everything (not gmd, gsl) and now it works.

By the way, it would be nice if someone could tell us just what
subdirectories exist in the cvs tree.  I just guessed that there
might be a glib and a libgtop, and found esound by accident.