Re: Anonymous CVS Access Returns

Well, I appreciate having anoncvs access back up and running, but having
never used cvs before, I really don't know how to take advantage of this.
I did RTFM and tried on my own to get this to work, I still can't get
anything.  Would someone be nice enough to write out the steps--or better
yet, put them on the gnome web page--of how to go about grabbing the
development tree?

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.