Re: Anonymous CVS Access Returns

Greetings,

> Well, I appreciate having anoncvs access back up and running, but having
> never used cvs before, I really don't know how to take advantage of this.
> I did RTFM and tried on my own to get this to work, I still can't get
> anything.  Would someone be nice enough to write out the steps--or better
> yet, put them on the gnome web page--of how to go about grabbing the
> development tree?

This is all on the gnome web site.  Check out this link:

http://www.gnome.org/software/anoncvs.shtml

It is slightly dated as it points at the wrong server and the wrong root
of the cvs tree, but it gives you the basic idea.  Be sure that you really
want to do this before you dive into it, since it can be quite daunting.

--Tom