Re: Problems with panel and applets under FreeBSD

Hi there,

> I'm not sure if this is the correct place to complain or not, but I
> figured I'd give it a whirl. Whenever I try to run an applet (any of
> them) I get the error:
> /usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "___13GtkDispatcher" called from \
> batmon_applet:/usr/local/gnome/lib/libpanel_applet.so.0.0 at 0x200ff664

This looks like mico hasn't been compiled with gtk support.  Did you
specify '--with-gtk' on the configure line?

Regards,
 Michael

--
     ///   `... thinking is an exercise to which all too few brains
    ///     are accustomed.' - First Lensman, E.E. `Doc' Smith