Re: Problems with panel and applets under FreeBSD

Yes, mico was compiled with gtk, but -lmicogtk isn't in the MICO_LIBS
line, but that does seem to be the problem. Thanks for pointing that
out to me, I fixed the panel and forgot to fix each of the applets.

Now, is there any particular reason why the panel won't stay open?