Re: Gnobots - Robots game for Gnome

Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com> writes:

> Robots is probably my favorite computer game.  So imagine my dismay
> when I built gnobots and found out that it doesn't work for me!  When
> I run it, I get a window whose "contents" are blank.  The "New" option
> apparently does nothing.  Any clues?  I'm running a Red Hat 4 box.

Try adding a "return 1;" to the bottom of the function "timeout_cb",
that made it work for me.

Without that return statement, it could be that the timer gets removed
after it has run once.

I have another problem: even with "safe moves" it can happen that I
get zapped when moving carelessly.  Is this expected?