SlashApp 0.2 Available

Ok, I just finished uploading SlashApp 0.2 to the ftp site. This version
is drastically improved, and yet still needs TONS more work. i will try to
have a very good, workable release out by next week.

BIG thanks go out to Craig Small <csmall@small.dropbear.co.uk>

NOTE: please read the included README. I tried to make it short for those
of you who hate reading them

the code is available at:
ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/mike911/slashapp/slashapp-0.2.tar.gz
OR
http://www.clark.net/pub/mike911/slashapp/slashapp-0.2.tar.gz

miguel- mind holding off cvs'ing this thing until i learn how to write
good makefiles? also, which panel menu should it go in? i just picked
amusements virtually at random.

DIFFS WANTED!
justin
http://slashdot.org/