Re: i18n questions

Nuno> Something I forgot in the previous post.  I have LANG="pt_PT"
Nuno> and if I translate .desktop files as Comment[pt] it still shows
Nuno> up in english. Translations with gettext do the right thing:
Nuno> first they search for pt_PT and if it isn't found they use just
Nuno> pt.

Thanks for the report.  I believe I've fixed this.  It's difficult for
me to test it right now, so I'm afraid I haven't.  If you could try it
sometime, that would be great.  Feel free to bug me if you run into
problems.

Tom