Re: gnome-config problems

>         /a/b/c/d   -> the file a/b/c.conf  (key d)
>         /a/b/c           -> the file a/b.conf  (key c)

Jason> what if you used the '#' sign to denote the config key.  Sort
Jason> of like how the '#' marks a specific area in an html document.
Jason> So, you would have:

Jason>         /a/b/c#d    -> the file a/b/c key d
Jason>         /a/b#c      -> the file a/b key c

While I think this is a hack, it does have the appeal of solving our
particular problem.  Miguel, what do you think?

Tom