Re: gnome-config problems

Miguel> I would rather not have "keys" that are both terminal keys and
Miguel> keys that are just the path to something below.

Here's the situation in the session manager:

* There are an arbitrary number of clients
* For each client there are several possible values to be stored

To me that says that gsm has to keep track of the number of clients.
Right now I do this by using the key gsm/<sessionname>/num_clients.

Then each client gets a number from 0..N-1.  For each property on the
client I store:

	gsm/<sessionname>/<clientnum>/<property>

I suppose I could change this to:

	gsm/<sessionname>/<clientnum>-<property>

But it seems weird to me to have to do this when we already have a
hierarchical structure already set up.

Tom