Gnome Score fails

G'day All,
  I'm trying to compile the latest GNOME off the CVS tree, it fails with the
  following error
gnome-score.c: In function `gnome_score_get_notable':
gnome-score.c:73: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
gnome-score.c:91: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
gnome-score.c:92: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
gnome-score.c:93: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

It seems that struct ascore_t is not defined,

gnome-score.c includes gnome-score-helper.c but before it does it #defines
GNOME_SCORE_C which means that structure is not defined.

Moving the structure defintion outside the #ifndef GNOME_SCORE_C seemed to
fix that problem, now it's saying it cannot find read_scores(), oh well.

Also, there is a problem with es.po, touching es.mo fixed it for me (I don't
speak spanish).

 - Craig