Re: gnome-config problems

> * Test code that restores and deletes sessions
>   [ the gnome config functions need a going over before this will work ]
>   [ test restores by hacking the config file by hand ]
>
> I'm going to hack a bit (well, it could be a lot...) the gnome-config stuff,
> so i would like to know what's working bad with them...

The only problem with gnome-config right now is that access to files
that reside inside subdirectories require that the directory already
exists: it should create the directories on demand.

Ie, if you do:

	gnome_config_set_string ("/dir/dir/dir/file/section/key", "value")

It should create in ~/.gnome the directories:

	~/.gnome/dir
	~/.gnome/dir/dir
	~/.gnome/dir/dir/dir

And the file: