Re: Session management questions

Moin moin,

Horacio J. Peņa <> writes:

> When (could|should) the program delete the state saved? (after some tests my
> ~.gnome/same-gnome is growing too much...)

The XSMP-protocol has a special property for this case: the
DiscardCommand property. Whenever the session manager decides, that a
saved state is not used anymore, he calls the DiscardCommand. So the
DiscardCommand should be set should be set to a command that deletes
the saved state.

Carsten Schaar                         email: