Games (faking scores and things btw)

¡Hi!

Having worked in session-management support for same-gnome i'm facing
a pretty problem. It's the same problem all saved games have. The users
can edit them. So anyone can have 100,000 points (5 times the best score
possible...) or more very easily...

What can we do? I think that we've four options:

1. Ignore the issue. But if we ignore it why take the effort of checking that
the program that wants writing into the score-log is a real gnome program?
2. Have a wrapper (suid games) that writes the saved games. But, more SUID
things?
3. Avoid saved games. But we would be lossing funcionality.
4. Educate users. (OK, we have 3 options :-)

I would like very much reading your opinions...

					HoraPe