Re: GNOME-0.12

Maybe I've been a bit premature.. I don't know exactly what I've done,
but
I managed to compile most of the programs (is objective C needed for
phaser-chess?).  Now it's with the panel that I have problems.. The
menu,
clock, mail check, etc... don't seem to compile ("Can't find applet
'menu'
", etc...).  When I do 'make' in programs/panel/menu, it tells me
'nothing
to be done for default'.

Thanks for your help :)

BTW, is it me, or do the GNOME programs load much faster than KDE's ?