Re: Gnome Talk

I recieved the following email from the GNU/Talk fella today in reference
to the GNOME TODO list, sounds like he'd like your help...

---------- quoted message ----------------------------
Hey,

  In your todo section, you have a section about Talk and my
application.  (As referenced from my home address, not my work
address.)

  I have started this task, but have only gotten as far as configure,
and a template interface for the GTK.  Someone who knows the GTK would
make it go much faster since I am both busy (aren't we all) and
haven't the foggiest idea how to use GTK effectively.  I also haven't
given much thought to gnomification since I'm not sure what extra that
entails.

  The author of that section also mentioned they couldn't get it to
work.  Please write to my home address as listed in the sources and I
can help as I'm actively trying to make it work between sessions of my
new favorite hobby.... Trebuchets!

  Good work with the rest!
 -Eric

--
[====]___||.   Eric Ludlam          "The X Guy"    The MathWorks   x 7556
  |[]|     |=  eludlam@mathworks.com  (work)      http://www.mathworks.com
 _|__|=====+   zappo@ultranet.com     (home)   http://www.ultranet.com/~zappo
   O-O-O[ ]\\  	        `Go Throw A Rock!' - Hudson Trebuchet Crew