gmix + round dial

Hi !

I hope to get time for a new GMIX release this weekend. And I have some
basic code for the round dial. It's based on the GtkDial example from
the GTK widget tutorial.

This is the current status of the round dial:
- I'm using a gtk_poly_draw polygon with 24 points, to have a 3d-ish but still
round(-ish) look. (Any better ideas ?)
- Use is exactly as the GtkDial example, but you can grap it anywhere on the
knob.

Current plans for GMIX:
- cmd-line interface for:
  - init mixer from saved settings
  - set device to value
  - disable/enable sliders
  - select slider type
- gui options for:
  - changing names
  - setting icons
  - enabling/disabling display of a channel
  - select "2-slider", "1-slider and l/r-panning-dial", "1 dial" modes for
    channels
- move the recording-source panel and the quit-button to a different place, to
  make the dialog smaller and "sexier" ....

			Jens Ch. Restemeier