Re: Fear & loathing with CORBA

S> Peter Henning <peterh@gem.co.za> writes:
>> Picture this if you will:
>>
>> 1) user has corbafied gmix running & visible on desktop

S> Why corbafy a mixer?  The only thing that needs to interact with it
S> is you!

No, you might want to change the settigns programmatically.  I used to
use my computer as an alarm (when I had to wake up at a different time
each day of the week), and my alarm would max the volume, play a sound
file, then turn the volume back where it was.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
The person who marries for money usually earns every penny of it.