Re: FAQv1 on verge of being done

On Wed, 25 Feb 1998, Federico Mena wrote:

> Congrats!  It is looking very good.

Thanks.

> I guess you can add the following blurb:

Done.

> [Maybe include a bit of bibliography?  The blue and red Postscript
> books, and perhaps the DPS books would be helpful.]

I own the red book, but I don't have any URLs.  The blurb as it stands now
is good enough, but if someone had any helpful PS URLs which they think it
would be helpful to include, then please feel free to throw them my way.

The only thing left is a libintl blurb, which I may write myself if I
have enough time today to go back and read the archive.

--
Todd Graham Lewis        Manager of Web Engineering    (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******          MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net