Re: make problem: SMlib.h

Paul> In file included from testbed.c:8:
Paul> manager.h:7: X11/SM/SMlib.h: No such file or directory

This is my fault.  I'll fix it.

Paul> What is SMlib?  (Session Management?)  Do I really need it?
Paul> From where do I get it?  Thanks much.

As you guessed, SMlib is for session management.  It comes with X.
Older X releases don't have it.  (I don't know the first release which
does, sorry.)

I'm just going to arrange that the session manager not be built if SM
is not found.  I guess it would be possible to ship ICE and SM for
such systems, but I'm not going to do that right now.

Tom