Re: That damn CVS tree...

   From: Sebastien Carpe <scarpe@atos-group.com>
   Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 16:55:44 GMT

   Any enlightment is welcome....

Get the socks library, read *its* documentation, and install it.  Get the
CVS sources, configure them, and apply the knowledge just gained about
socks to one of the CVS header files, probably config.h, policy.h, or some
other always-included header file.  Modify it to include something like
<socks.h> before any call to connect(2).  Last time I did this, the
difficult part was finding the socks library.  Of course, I forgot the URL
where I found it.

   P.S : i didn't manage to join you directly by Email ...

If it has anything to do with a hostname within axim.com or segin.com,
that is because your DNS config is broken.  --Tiggr