Re: That damn CVS tree...

Tiggr wrote :
>   From: Sebastien Carpe <scarpe@atos-group.com>
>   Date: 26 Feb 1998 16:16:08 +0000
>
>   Is there any damn way to access those files for all of us that are
>   behind a firewall, with a proxy  ?
>
>Recompiling cvs with socks isn't too hard.  --Tiggr
I just got cvs 1.9 compiled and install.... still, i got through the
whole documentation and didn't see any proxy configuration mentionned...
Is there some patch to do so ?
What do you mean when you say 'with socks' ??
(if it is with socks for remote access, i think 1.9 embed this
functionnality already, despite this apparently lacking proxy
feature....)

Any enlightment is welcome....

					Seb

P.S: i didn't manage to join you directly by Email ...

--
Seb C. (mailto:scarpe@atos-group.com) | Working for Atos at Lille, France
	After his Ignoble Disgrace, Satan was being expelled from