Re: [Tim Wilkinson <tim transvirtual com>] [ANNOUCEMENT] Kaffe: The future

This new licence reminds me pretty much of what cygnus did about 6 months
ago when they tried to change the gnu-win32 licence.

It's worth noting that we (ie: the Free Software community) shouted loud
enough so they changed their mind and gnu-win32 is still free. Maybe it
can also work with kaffe. _(;

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS                 vincent@{waw.com,pipo.com,debian.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:           Pipo:                    WAW:               -