Re: New app_id parameter for gnome_init()

>  > 	void gnome_init (char *app_id, int *argc, char ***argv);
>
>  Any good reason to use a char *** for that?  If gnome_init is going to
>  modify the argv it can do so without that additional indirection.

Just to be consistent with Gtk/Gdk, which have the following functions:

	   void gdk_init (int *argc, char ***argv);
	   void gtk_init (int *argc, char ***argv);

>  Also a return value (e.g., telling the success/fail of the func) would
>  be good.  Void is bad practice (wast) most of the time.

Umm, I am not sure if anything can fail inside that function (I know,
famous last words).  Can you please check it and submit patches if
appropriate?

  Quartic