Re: Reflections on Gnome from longtime GUI User..

A> The same applies to printing: It should be always possible to
A> specify the print command like in xv.

On the other hand, I don't want to have to type lpr -Pcolor every time
I print to a printcap printer.  I think perhaps the best way would be
to have a selector between printcap printers, personally defined
printers (ie, specify a command line and it'll save it) and one-off
command lines.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
He that would govern others, first should be the master of himself.